Transparency International Lithuania, established on 6th June of 2000, is a division of the international organisation Transparency International. TI Lithuania was founded by the Open Society Fund Lithuania.
TI Lithuania is a non-political organisation that co-operates and coordinates its activities with governmental and non-governmental institutions in both Lithuania and abroad.
Interested in our goals and activities? Learn more about our Strategy 2016 – 2020 here.
- To develop and promote civic accoutability and anti-corruption initiatives in Lithuania.
- To ensure greater accountability and transparency in public life and to enable others to do that same;
- To contribute to the eradication of corruption in the Lithuanian society;
- To conduct research on the phenomenon of corruption;
- To create learning and engagement accountability and anti-corruption tools.
- To ensure comprehensive protection of whistleblowers in Lithuania.
- Potential gaps in laws, legal drafts and other proposals to reinforce transparency and anti-corruption regulation;
- Effectiveness of national and institutional anti-corruption programs and measures;
- Corruption risks in public procurement;
- Corruption in state and municipal institutions and the private sector;
- Access to information provided by national and municipal institutions.
We focus on:
- Media transparency;
- Transparency of public finance and procurement;
- Transparency of political parties and campaigns;
- Development of Internet transparency tools;
- Civic integrity education, and empowerment of citizens;
- Promotion of transparency principles and integrity to the youth and their inclusion into anti-corruption initiatives.
*You can find out more about our work by visiting pages detailing ourand