VOLUNTEERING AT TILC
Transparency International Lithuania invites you to join the Transparency School 2023!
Transparency International School on Integrity is the 14th annual anti-corruption training for future leaders. The School exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
Transparency School is the largest event of its kind in the world. Since 2010, it has welcomed more than 1600 youth leaders from more than 120 countries worldwide. This year the School will welcome over 100 youth leaders, academics and experts from some 60 countries around the world.
Transparency International Lithuania invites you to join if you:
- You can work successfully in a team and perform individual tasks;
- You are comfortable communicating in English;
- You are looking to gain experience in organizing international events;
- You want to get to know not only professionals in the field, but also other like-minded people from all over the world;
- Want to learn more about anti-corruption and transparency related issues;
- Want to become part of a community.
Then don’t hesitate – join us!
Send us your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com by 16 May.